E-commerce businesses can get more customers with visual content marketing. Now a day’s eCommerce marketing is all about user engagement with the brand on multiple channels like social (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and others), paid mediums, search engines and emails. Having creative images, visuals, videos, and photos to share your message is now a bare minimum requirement.
As per a recent ROI research report, 44% engage more with the brands that post visual content.
Visual commerce is on trend and likely to stay here for a long run. Ecommerce Marketers are now building awareness to convert customers at every stage of the purchase funnel. Visual marketing can shoot up your eCommerce ROI to the sky with no limits. Planned visual content marketing can get amazing results for eCommerce stores, examples:
- Adding images into online storefronts increased time-on-site by 102%.
- Implementing visual marketing concept into the websites yield 82% increased revenue.
- Creating visual content marketing strategy and implementing throughout social platforms has increased click-through rate by 178%.
We can confidently say that eCommerce visual marketing for getting more customers pays off well.
Five Reasons why customers are wired for e-commerce content marketing
- People remember 20% of what they read and 650% of what they SEE
- Customer testimonials/reviews with full name and photo result in 102% increase in conversion
- Visuals aid the readings willingness by 80%
- People follow purchase funnels 323% better with text and visuals compared to text only
- Consumers who watch a product video are 85% more likely to purchase that product
How Ecommerce Business can Leverage Visual Marketing to grow their Business
Start with understanding…
What is visual marketing?
Visual marketing is a highly effective method of customer-brand marketing for eCommerce stores. It is a process of using design elements, graphics, videos, infographics, and images in your marketing. It helps people visualize your brand and message in their mind’s eye and remember your online store when it comes to buying.
Smart ways to capitalizing on the popularity and power of visual content:
- Adopt a mobile-first approach
- Make images and videos “shoppable”
- Incorporate user-generated content
- Create a content hub that resonates with your shoppers’ interests
- Increased Emphasis on Branded Video Content
- Videos on Home Pages and Product Pages
- Use of Animated GIFs on Social
- Real-Time Storytelling Via Live-Stream Social
Proven Ways for Small Businesses to Market with Images and Design
Take full advantage of visual contents, create high-quality visuals that resonate with your brand, targets your audience and promote it on regular basis.
Here are some of the pro tips by 819Media eCommerce marketing tips that you can implement.
- Think about your audience, their likes/dislikes, and platforms where they use to hang out.
- Then think about your brand, how it can influence that audience. Create a strategic approach to target the audience with marketers. There should be a perfect visual content marketing strategy to share these visuals.
- List out the different type of visuals, media, and images.
- Get the images designed with marketing inputs and for specific platforms.
- Every visual should be different for different platforms.
- Don’t just sell; create an engagement out of the visuals.
- Give time for the content to be consumed. Track and analyzes the user behavior, engagement, results and implement improved versions of it.
- Test, experiment and come up with creative ways to share your message.
- Videos, images with text overlays, Photos, and Infographics are best to get your visual content marketing in action.
Visual Marketing Tools That Will Help Grow Your Ecommerce Business
Photos, Editing & Retouching
Graphs, Charts & Infographics
Animated Video & Presentations
- Font Squirrel
Make Visual Marketing a Priority
Visual content marketing is about telling your story in an emotional and engaging way. The true value of visual content marketing is in its ability to tell a story quickly, sharing the brand message in a way that is easily remembered. Visual content marketing requires a different skill set, and you may even need to channel your inner designer and marketer to think visually.
90% of all communication is nonverbal; so why you should not incorporate visual content marketing into your ecommerce marketing strategies? At 819Media we don’t just get your ads noticed; rather we build engagement around it in some way, like, share, downloading of offers, video views or making a purchase.
Interested in learning how we can help your brand foster and sell more effectively online? Contact us today.
We help Companies keep the personal touch with customers.